<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 29, 2001

Last night was the first RUF and as I sit here in my bathrobe trying to type this out before I have to go to class I cannot think of the words to adequately to describe how great the night was. I love RUF. I know that if it weren't for RUF, for Clif and all of the friends I have made through this group I would not be here for one reason or another. RUF has helped me through some of the worst times in my life and for that I could never repay them. Last night was amazing, it was exactly what I needed. The room was packed. There were so many people there, I didnt know half of them. When we sang, it was the most beautiful thing. To hear hundreds, yes, hundreds, of voices singing hymns to God, bouncing off the walls and filling the entire room with the most beautiful music...It almost brought me to tears. Then there was Clif. I never realized how much I miss his teaching. I get the feeling from listening last night that this semester's study is going to be one that I, and so many others, desperately need to hear. Wow is about the only thing that comes to mind. There was something in that room last night, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it was all the people, maybe it was the overwhelming smell of greasy pizza, i don't know. But I can tell that this semester will be the most interesting one yet.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com