<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 21, 2001

Yesterday was a bad day. It was one of those bad days that should go down in history. I know I talk alot about bad days, but this one takes the cake, and the icing, and just about everything else. Things started out pleasant enough, Bonnie was coming home, I was going to work, everything was happy. That was until 11:40 a.m.. I walked out to my car to get started on my day when I noticed that my doors were unlocked and my dash panel was hanging off the car in a way that most dash panels don't normally hang. Ah, yes, I had been wronged. My poor car the victim of cruel and greedy vandels. And what did they get for their efforts? Not my stereo( no, they left that broken and halfway out), not my case full of valuable CD's(no, that was still sitting on the floor of the passenger side. I guess they didnt care for my taste in music.), but a $30 dollar gift card to Bed, Bath and Beyond. I know I should feel very lucky that the gift card was all that they took. Others were robbed of their radios, CD's, money, etc. But they stole my GIFT CARD! I was going to buy towels! And they put a hole in my door! I'm put out.
Then I found out that a teacher at my high school died this weekend. Not a particularly upsetting event for me, in comparison to the other news of the morning, but this teacher had been teaching as long as anyone could remember. What BHS will do without Mrs. Fussel, I do not know. Then I found out that a woman from my church died that afternoon. Then I saw that five people were murdered in Sacremento by some crazed lunatic. I guess these sort of things happen in life, but they shouldn't ever all happen on a Monday. Mondays are bad enough as they are. So, yes, yesterday was a bad day.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com