<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 24, 2001

I don't think I have ever been so exhausted in my entire life. After a quick nap this morning from 4-9, I got up and suffered through four hours of school, a test, and an intolerable discussion in my Social Problems class. That class is a social problem. I hate that class. You know you're tired when you are walking around school and the only thing you can seem to focus on is the abnormal length of your arms. Mr. Perfect himself could have been professing his undying love to me and I would not have even noticed. I was that tired. So, I'm walking around comparing the length of my arms to everyone elses, and I came to the conclusion that I am the normal one and everyone else has abnormally short and stubby arms. I need a nap..

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com