<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 19, 2001

I just emailed my Reporting teacher my story for this week. Now, I know what you all are thinking, and yes, it is only Thursday night. I have just turned in an assignment early, first time ever. I feel dirty, like I am betraying my slacker roots. Well, fear not fellow procrastinators, I shall return in all of my glory. But for now, I am free to frolic in all the joys that initiative has to offer. I may enjoy my weekend in peace not having to worry about stupid sources and direct quotes. And, just to give you hope that I have yet to leave the ranks of slackers on campuses everywhere, I do have a test on Monday which I am not planning to study for until after the weekend is over. I mean, hey, isn't that what the period before was created for?

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com