<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 29, 2001

My social problems teacher this morning threatened our class with a revised syllabus including pop quizes. I wish I could say that I was sincerely worried about the whole thing, but really, I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing out loud. There is something about that woman that voids just about any threat she makes. Maybe it's the fact that she looks like she stepped right out of a magazine spread on teens in the 80's/early 90's. Maybe it's because she was wearing the same shirt she has worn four times already in the past few weeks. Maybe it's that I have absolutely no respect for her teaching abilities. Whatever the reason, I am completely unable to take the woman seriously.
I'm thinking about going to RUF music practice tonight. I love to sing, but I have major hesitations about forcing my voice on the whole of RUF. What might sound great in the shower or in the car probably isn't the record quality material I think it is. I guess the question to ask would be, what matters more, how I sing or what I sing? Does an earnest heart cancel out a rangeless voice. I guess we'll find out, won't we?

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com