<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 17, 2001

Ok, so, why is it everytime I get around Mr. Perfect I become this enormous DORK. I feel like the stereotypical character you always see in movies and on TV. You know, the person who falls apart the second they get in front of their dream date and the only thing that comes out of their mouth is a pathetic attempt at the English language. That would be me. So remember the whole sometimes-we-click-and-other-times-we-don't conversation. Our most recent encounter was of the not clicking variety. Very frustrating. I think it had some to do with him, but almost everything to do with the fact that I was ooooozing the dork vibe. Oh well. Maybe this will follow suit with the whole movie/TV thing. I'm already in character, maybe the whole the loser wins the guy in the end thing will happen too.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com