<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 16, 2001

Ok, so you know there is a problem when it is two in the morning and I could be sleeping, but I'm not. In fact I'm more than not sleeping, I'm fuming. What time does Mandy get up on Mondays? Ahhh, yes, that would be 6:45. And what does she do after that? That would be go to class almost continuously until 3 and then she works until almost 7. So, let's do the clock math. That means that Mandy goes non-stop for 12 hours. I don't get a break. I don't get to come home in the middle of my day and goof off. I think I should at least be able to go to sleep when I want to and not have to worry about loud, obnoxious voices waking me up everytime I doze off. Let's just, for once, pretend to pay Mandy some COMMON COURTESY and just this one time follow the rule and have loud people leave when they are supposed to.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com