<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 11, 2001

So, I admit it, I bought the Entertainment Weekly with the Ultimate Viewers Guide to Friends. I couldn't help myself. There I was, standing in line at Publix waiting for the moron in front of me to punch in his pin number 5 times before getting it right and it was like the magazine was begging me to pick it up and read it. And while we're at it, I must also confess to being more than slightly amused while going over the episode guide and remembering all the funnyness, and the laughs, and jokes of eight seasons. What frightened me a little was the fact that I have seen every episode, more than once. What? It's on for like an hour at home everyday! What am I supposed to do? Ignore it? Yah, right. Easy for you to say. But no more talking. President Bush is almost done running his mouth and a brand new episode is coming on. What? Ross finds out he's the father. Like you wont be watching.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com