<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 25, 2001

So, I've spent my night reading other people's blogs. I feel really odd about it, so much less comfortable than I thought I would be about reading along as someone divulges almost everything about themselves. It's like I'm peeking into my sister's diary all over again, that guilty little pleasure that comes in knowing things you aren't really supposed to. Currently, I'm working up the nerve to email one of them. Not that it should take any sort of nerve whatsoever because who am I to them? Still, there's this nervous hesitation in revealing to someone that, "Hey, I know what you are thinking when other people aren't looking." I admire their honesty, I admire the fact that they write without the censorship that I often do, I admire that they handle self-pity so much more eloquently than I. I wish I could be brave.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com