<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 26, 2001

Things that make me smile:
1. Nickel Creek
2. The guy who saluted me when I let him pass in front of my car
3. McAllister's Chicken Salad
4. When the announcer comes over the P.A. at Walmart letting everyone know that a customer in intimate apparel needs assistance
5. My cat sitting in the window, waiting for me to come home.
6. This weather
7. The person who has not left my thoughts all day
8. Lunch with good friends
9. My mom
10. Fridays, and even better, paychecks
11. Driving around Gainesville at 12 in the morning just to see where the roads go.
12. Good test grades
13. Terrible test grades
and finally...
14. Good memories with incredible people.


#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com