<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 22, 2001

What is it about Freecell? I mean, it has this hypnotic quality to it that is inescapable no matter what you do. I hate to admit to the number of times I have been late somewhere because I keep telling myself, "Just one more game, just one more game." I think my problem might come in that the game is so very polite. It congratulates you when you win, it apologizes when you lose, it asks you if you would like to play again. Sometimes, I keep playing because I don't want to be rude. It would be like not saying "your welcome" after someone else says "thank you." I think my problem might warrant some serious help. What makes me feel really bad about the whole thing is that I have gotten my own mother hooked as well. I think I might have to uninstall it from my computer. But there will just be another game, another problem. Oh dear, it's true, I AM A DORK.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com