<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 14, 2001

Why are the weekends always over so quickly? I wait all week for Friday afternoon, but as soon as I turn around it's Sunday night and I am, once again, sitting in front of my computer trying to type out another story. This is the dreaded point of my day. All my efforts go into putting this time off as long as possible, but I can't wait another minute. I have to get this stupid thing done or else I'm dead. Why do classes have to be so hard? Wouldn't it be better for everyone involved to just hang out for four years and then have them hand you a diploma? I certianly think so. I mean, if God has called us to a certian occupation, don't you think he would give us the knowledge of how to perform in that career? I'm kidding, of course, but it would be the best if that was how things really worked. Don't you think? I think so.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com