<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 24, 2001

Any second now I'm expecting a visitor. As I sit here, just feet from the front door, I dread the impending knock. I know there will be no where to hide, no easy escape, I will be forced to confront someone I have so skillfully avoided for months now. Tony is dropping by on his way home from the mall. I don't know when exactly I tired of his company, I think it might have been in the split second when he chose to speed in front of an oncoming train rather than sit and wait for it to pass by. No joke, the train missed his car by only seconds. I havent seen or spoken to him since. Thats all about to end. Unfortunately, I hear his incredibly loud and overly large bass booming outside in the driveway. I could live my whole life and never want for this moment.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com