<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 23, 2001

As seems to be the current trend, I have skipped right over Thanksgiving. Of course, Thanksgiving Thursday is one day I would much rather forget. Friday is a much better day for me. I have spent the day not fighting crowds in line at the mall or SuperWalmart but indulging in a little thing I like to call the vision. Today erases all the nightmares of the day before; dining on plastic plates with plastic forks on the lawn of a doublewide surrounded by 50+ people, some of whom I don't even know. Instead, I have eaten a traditional Turkey dinner around the dining room table on real china and real silverware with only 5 other people. There were even candles and a gravy boat. This is what Thanksgiving should be.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com