<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 17, 2001

The following tantrum was brought on by no one or nothing in particular, only the fact that I really needed to have one:
I hate that some people make me feel like it's not okay for me to be me...I hate that I'm overly insecure about my looks... I hate that I need people as much as I do...I hate that my roommate blames me for her unhappiness...I hate how little it takes to stress me out...I hate how much I really want to be with someone...I hate that I have to pretend sometimes that I'm okay with the fact that I'm not...I hate how I have absolutely no idea where the time goes...I hate that so many of the people I count on the most are leaving next year...I hate that there are things, important things, that I haven't told my family even though I should...I hate that I have Thanksgiving in a double-wide...I hate that I am a messy person...I hate that my best friend and I really don't talk anymore...I hate that tonight is the next to last Gator home game...I hate that I have absolutely no idea what I am going to write my story on...I hate that my bag of Starburst jellybeans is all gone...I hate that it still matters if my ex-boyfriend is in the room...I hate that there are people that I don't know as well as I would like to...I hate that I graduate next year and have no idea where to go from there...I hate that I have to look for yet another person to live with...I hate MainStreet Chevrolet for keeping my car a day longer than they told me they would...I hate that my dad and I have problems getting along...I hate that the weather only toys with getting colder...I hate that I severely need a back massage and have no one to give me one...I hate when people make plans right in front of me and then don't bother to invite me along...I hate that I'm still really mad at Tony for trying to kill me...I hate that I watch TV when I'm bored rather than doing something productive...I hate that I have absolutely no ability to be responsible about money...I hate that people often misunderstand my quiet nature for something else...I hate that I hate my nose...I hate how hard I am on people...I hate that I can't let things lie...I hate that my sister and I aren't as close as sisters should be...I hate that I've just gone on for thirty minutes about silly things...sigh.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com