<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 21, 2001

I despise cowardess. Granted, I am hardly the poster child for courage and rather define nonconfrontational, but I am a firm believer in letting people in on the things that really affect their lives. I told Bonnie I needed an answer to whether she was moving out by Thanksgiving. The fact that I came home to a letter telling me she was leaving in a week was incredibly maddening. A LETTER?! How many opportunities has she had in the past week to come and tell me face to face? Too many to list. Now rather than enjoy the holiday and savor the break from school, I have to put ads in the paper and put the word out to as many as possible that there is a room available in a spacious 2 bed/2 bath condo only miles from campus with immediate vacancy. For once it would be nice to see her do something but put herself first. I'm put out.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com