<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 30, 2001

I like those friends who knew you when. I spent the last two days with a couple of my favorites. In a perfect world, friends would never move away but would stay in the house just 15 minutes across town.
In a perfect world, there would be absolutely no rejection. My sister has known for a week that her 1st choice college denied her admission. She hadn't told anyone until today, and she did it with her usual stone wall disposition. I cried in the car on the way home, I was disappointed for her. Not that I wanted her to go there, but I wanted her to make the decision for herself. The last thing I want for my sister is for someone to tell her that she isn't good enough. I suddenly feel incredibly guilty for all the times I have.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com