<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 26, 2001

I sit here in front of my computer frustratingly uninspired and absolutely unable to write. After tonight, I will have only one of these Sundays left(allowing for the fact that I pass JOU3101 with a C), a thought that brings anxiety rather than the relief that it should. Pass with a C? It seems to be an impossible feat at this moment. Watching my grades nosedive throughout the semester has been rather unpleasant, and I worry because I am finding it harder than ever to pull something completely out of my rear and put it down onto paper. I have the workings of a story, I have all the ingredients necessary. Supposedly, this class has taught me how to blend those in such a way as the entice a reader through to the end. At this point, I have barely three paragraphs. I would settle for a horribly written, yet complete article. I can hardly concentrate and find myself drifting off onto other subjects like how much I want my roommate to move out or the hundred pages left in the Harry Potter book I have spent the afternoon reading. J.K Rowling is intoxicating and completely addictive. Maybe I cannot write because I am ghostly pale in comparison to her work of art. She must have passed Reporting with an "A."
I traveled 2 hours and 125 miles early this morning in order to be back for church today. Nothing particularly exciting about that, only that it killed my father for me to leave when I did. (Partially the reason why I chose to.) When I walked into the auditorium/sanctuary, I was surprised. Not by the amount of people not there, but by the people that were there. I figured everyone would be at home, worshipping with their families. Most were, but there were a few pleasant exceptions. Jason K. was there, I don't know why I thought he wouldnt be, doing the music thing he does so well. When the congregation finished singing "May the Mind" and as Rob began his sermon, I was taken aback by the sight of Jason walking up the aisle, down the row, and placing himself into the seat next to me. I figured he would have sat closer to the front, and was very happy that he chose not to. I almost began to think that it was me, but then he muttered under his breath that he really didnt want to sit by himself. Right. Ouch.
Okay, here come the nervous butterflies. Why didn't I write this story sooner? Why do I do this every week? UGH! Me and my procrastinating ways. Curses!

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com