<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 09, 2001

So, I have a few small confessions to make...
1. I watch cartoons, and I like them.
2. I talk to myself, and probably more than most people.
3. Not only do I sing along in the car, but I sing loud.
4. I milk injuries and illnesses for everything they are worth.
5. Sometimes I'll tell people I studied really hard for a test that I did well on when really I only skimmed the chapters right before coming to class. I don't want them to feel bad.
6. I think curly hair is quite possibly the most attractive feature any person could have.
7. I really don't like some of the people I graduated high school with, but will pretend that I do so I'll have something to do when I go home.
8. I talk to my mother everyday, and I miss it when I don't call her.
9. I am extremely competitive, but generally only about things that don't really matter in the long run.
and...
10. I cried in "Free Willy." I thought it was sad.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com