<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 03, 2001

I like to pet people. I think there are worse crimes against humanity than that, unless you're talking to my sister who can't stand to be touched by anyone but her boyfriend. I guess that is what makes her my favorite victim. Sometimes I'll pet myself, on the arm or maybe the head. It's never quite the same though. I need someone to pet.
Today was my very last ever for the rest of my life JOU3101(Reporting in layman's terms) lab. Let's hope. I crossed every body part that could as I left, rushing to beat the meter maid to my car. I could go for all eternity and never want to take that class again. There are worse things than Reporting, I suppose, but the only thing I can think of is Micheal Jackson's nose. He really should sue someone.
Today I went to Freshens, seriously craving a banana smoothie. So, I ordered a #1, a Jamaica Jammer, with no strawberries, only to have the girl behind the counter tell me she could only make smoothies numbered 15-22. Don't ask me why, she certianly did not tell me. I settled for a rather gritty Oreo Coffee slush thing. I was disappointed and seriously wanted my $3.70 back.
I just got an email from my cousin telling me he has officially filed his candidacy for Gainesville City Commissioner. Thus begins my evil, vengeful plot to stop him from getting elected. He kicked me and my beautiful car out of his driveway, shouting that we may never park there again. So maybe he didn't shout, but he did kick me out. And not that my plan will work because none of my friends care enough to vote to begin with. But I'm certianly not going to vote for him. I'll show him.
I've got big plans for tonight. I'm making a meatloaf, if anyone cares to join me. Then maybe a little Harry Potter, then off to bed early to make up for the two hours of sleep I stole this morning. Please, don't be jealous. Not everyone can handle this much excitement. It takes a certian stamina, and maybe you just don't have it.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com