<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 28, 2001

When I get married, I want to dance with my husband. I think my favorite dancing will be done in our house clothes to old jazz records. When I get married, my husband will serenade me with silly love songs that he wrote while he was in some boring business meeting or when he should have been working. When I get married, I will sneak short little love letters in my husband's briefcase so that he will have a fantastic surprise in the middle of the day. When I get married, I won't mind so much if my husband has to take business trips, but only because I will know how happy he will be to see me once he gets back. When I get married, my husband will be better than any character in a book I've read or a movie I've seen because he will be mine, made for me by God, and we will make our own happy endings.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com