<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 21, 2002

Gaineville was swallowed whole tonight by the most incredible mist. Thousands of tiny water drops tickled the skin on my arms as I walked to my car to go home. It covered all the ugliness this city often presents and hushed every noise until there was an eerie peace about things. Even traffic was silent. It was beautiful.
I took a step towards following a dream tonight and browsed over a few of UK's job directories. Apparently, PR jobs are few and far between and even then only for people with multiple years of experience. I can, however, join the ranks as a telemarketer or tabloid writer. I guess I have a while to worry abut things like that, but with 30,000 British university students graduating every year with PR degrees, I doubt it is possible to start too early.
I wish I had some inspiration to share tonight, but suddenly it is 2 in the morning and the termite man will be here to inspect my house in six hours. Instead, I think I might let someone much wiser do all the work: "And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast." ~Ephesians 2:6-9

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com