<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 09, 2002

I bought a planner tonight at Barnes and Noble. It's part of my new "be optimistic about starting positive new habits and actually keeping up with them for longer than a week" plan. I buy a planner every year, they just seem to stop being useful when I never bother to write things down in them. Sometimes I go back and write in things I have already done on the dates that I did them so I don't feel so bad (and also because I thought if I lost it and someone happened to pick it up, they would look through and see how organized and busy I was and want to return it immediately). First entry: "Stop being such a dork! URGENT!"

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com