<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 24, 2002

Good God, what a beautiful day. I am celebrating it by opening the windows and doors and letting breezes visit for a while or maybe just pass through on their way to somewhere else. Though the gray that made up yesterday accompanies my apparently pessimistic nature, I much prefer the sunshine and warm winds and chirping birds that today has to offer.
My father called yesterday to tell me something and I snapped at him and told him I was trying to sleep. He was obviously hurt and said he would call back later and I felt terrible. I felt even worse when he did call back to tell me that he had pulled strings and managed to secure a marketing internship this summer just for me and that he had this plane ticket to anywhere he wasn't going to use and I could have it if I wanted. I don't deserve my father, especially not his goodness.
I have big plans for the rest of today, all which include some sort of cleaning. I owe to my house and my cat and my mother. She likes to pretend that I keep a clean house and would kill me if she walked in here right now.
Life today has happiness and seems as bright as the sun outside the window.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com