<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 07, 2002

I'm completely panicked. The realization that I have about 50 things to do and only hours in which to do them has come about within the last few seconds and the feeling of being completely overwhelmed is nestling into its familiar little nest in the pit of my stomach. Clean the house, do some laundry, pack away freshly laundered clothes, buy nametags, finish Andrew's invitations, go to dinner, meet for coffee, return stolen candy to crying babies, and work, work, work. Would you believe me if I were to tell you I prefer things this way? Seriously, though, I'm not a procrastinator, I just work best under pressure.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com