<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 12, 2002

Sometimes, when God speaks he chooses to whisper and other times he screams at the top of his lungs. Being especially hard of hearing when it comes to what He has to say, I much prefer the latter choice. Whispers are so easy to misunderstand or manipulate and you end up playing a high stakes game of telephone. So while He might be saying "Do this with your life," it comes out more like "Movies are nice." I screw up my life enough on my own, I really don't need misunderstandings to make things worse. Well, God screamed at me last night and it is taking a while to recover. I should feel better knowing his opinion on the matter, right? Right?

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com