<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 06, 2002

Though Wednesdays are generally void of positivity, today has proven to be an exception. I managed to shove off the boy who walks with me after class with a curt,"See you on Friday." Walking away, I realized that some people are mysterious because they hide creepy tendencies and those mysteries are the kind that that should never be uncovered.
The tint on our office windows casts a false darkness on the world outside and the broken rays of sun that manage to find their way through the clouds look strange and out of place. The weather outside is sad and the clouds appear heavy from the burden of rain. I like the gloom, though, it matches the way my body feels. The morning has consisted only of one irritating cycle. Sneeze enters nose. Sneeze stays in nose. Sneeze then retreats causing said nose to drip and surrounding eyes to water.
My thoughts are slow and scattered and the medicine I took has ruined me for the day. I think I might find rest somewhere on the mess that is my desk.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com