<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 13, 2002

Today's clouds cast the appearance of "Wizard of Oz" weather. There is a subtle contrast in hues of gray that distinguish this gloom from any other gloom. My world, like Dorothy's, seems black and white and I'm waiting for that life-changing twister to turn on the color.
I'm angry. Or is it jealousy? There is a gnarled knot growing in the pits of my torso, my teeth clench extra hard around the spearmint gum as if trying to embed it into my molars, and my gaze throws villianous daggers out the window. Have you ever felt your heart make a fist? It makes me want to take low roads and spit fire. Things could get rather ugly, if it weren't for my damnable fear of confrontation. Instead I'll use prefered methods of polite smiles and back stabs, maybe even dusting off that voodoo doll I have stashed away in my closet. I've heard pins and needles offer a therapy incomparable to telling lies and spreading rumors. Or maybe, if I'm feeling generous, I'll decide to simply hold a grudge and forever stain our communications.
I need chocolates and sweet kisses not flashy grins and polite conversation.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com