<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 11, 2002

These days, I struggle with writing words that really have nothing to say. So rather than barage my (very few) readers with banal B.S. about my day at school, at work, at home, etc., I remain completely silent. In the instances I have managed to eek out a few sentences concerning the status of my life, they come out rather elementary and end up the victims of the backspace key. Maybe my problem comes from using all my really valuable wisdom in paragraphs and pages handed to men who view them more critically than they should and then toss them back with red-letter grades. What's left when I sit down to this computer, to this particular screen, is old news, or no news, or not worth saying out loud. I guess that's the trouble with writing for you versus writing for me.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com