<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 10, 2002

My house is littered with remnants of the pity party I threw for myself last night. Chocolate wrappers and empty ice cream cartons from my misery binge and piles of tissues from the hours of uncontrollable sobs. I have a jumbo sized hangover type headache from crying over disappointments I can do nothing about. I didn't get the interneship, I'm losing friends left and right to the charms of bigger towns and better jobs, and not one of those departing cared enough to say goodbye. I'm headed home today, finally, though I wish I were there already. The charm of this town and the people in it is rubbing off and I want to leave before the enchantment completely wears away.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com