<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Sometimes, you feel the love and others you feel like an absolute idiot. No, harsher than that, an absolute waste of time and space. I have to be honest and say that I can't live this sort of life much longer. I can't continue to pretend that the almost constant rejection doesn't kill. That it doesn't upset me to watch everyone around me have a much easier go at things like LOVE and SCHOOL and LIFE. I can't listen to one more girl tell me that she can't decide which guy to go out with or how to spend her parents' limitless stores of cash. I can't watch as one more guy walks out of my life because I lacked the things that might make him stay, like boobs or charm or beauty. I can't lose another friend to the charms of having a relationship. And I can't listen to one more half-ass attempt at reassurance. I just can't.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com