<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Taking advantage of my parent's momentary lack of concentration and good judgement, I've convinced them to renovate our aging home. We've ripped down the paper, coated the walls with new color, ordered new furniture and are now having the floors taken out and replaced.
There are untold benefits with this monumental change, but a few worth mentioning are:
(a)I get the opportunity to flex my interior design skills and prove to everyone that home decorating shows and subscriptions to Verdana and Better Homes and Gardens are worth every penny,
(b)Never again will I be ashamed to bring home friends and/or potential mates,
and (c)there is currently a rather handsome Italian man laying tile just one room away. He speaks very little English but who needs talking, right?

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com