<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Sometimes I worry about leading a small life. For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted much, much more from life than it happens to be offering at the time. I want bright lights and shining stars and recognition. Lots and lots of recognition. Maybe my struggle with gaining a real job stems from a reluctance to pluck myself from the dream of being bigger, important.
Other times I crave the American dream- big house, good kids, and a husband who loves me more than I could ever imagine. If I could have that dream, I don't think I would need the glitz and glamour. In the midst of all that love, my so-called small life wouldn't look so unimportant.
But really, I think I just want some purpose. Whether that comes from having my picture in magazines or cooking dinner for my family doesn't really matter, as long as I have a reason to get out of bed in the morning.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com