<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 21, 2003

This week, under the guise of getting a start on my Christmas gifting, I went on a three day shopping binge in Orlando. I've never really needed an excuse to shop, but excessive generosity and the rapidly approaching holiday season provides the perfect cover for the outrageous spending I foresee in the coming months. Though I did manage to pick up a few gifts for those I love, or like alot, or even like just a little, I came home last night with a great many more gifts just for me. It's a terrible burden being so generous but, you know, somebody has to give.

Not that I have an aversion to taking. In fact, I could very possibly enjoy taking more than I enjoy giving. So, those of you who love me, or like me alot, or like me just a little, here are a few items I would enjoy taking, very much.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com