<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 10, 2004

The Stanley Cup paraded through downtown yesterday, bringing with it the 20+ people who helped bring it here. Somewhere in the parade was a little yellow zamboni and somewhere on that zamboni was a cute bearded boy. He smiled and waved and threw a commemorative puck in my direction but still refuses to accept my invitation to lunch. I must admit to being slightly confused, more than a little disappointed and really at a loss for what to do now.

In other news, today is my birthday. A family friend approached me on Sunday, placed his hand on my shoulder, tilted his head to the side and said, "It's all right Mandy, you still have time. There are plenty men out there and you aren't that old." Apparently he misinterpreted 23 to mean 45 and he didn't even soften the blow with a present. You, however, can avoid his mistake and spoil me rotten with an untold number of presents.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com