<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 19, 2004

This weekend, I attempted to go on a beach retreat with my family.  Forty minutes after arriving at the run-down resort, I decided what I really needed was a retreat from my family.  (Preferably on a deserted island with cable tv, and free massages, and dozens of beautiful men to shower me with presents and kisses and to wait on me hand and foot.)  I love my family, I really, honestly do (most of the time), but 2 days in 2 rooms proved to be a tad more trying than I originally expected.  Add to that ten members of my extended family offering their well-meaning "advice" as to what I should and should not be doing with my life and I completely lost it.  For once I was pleased that work was calling. 
 

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com