<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 26, 2004

I'm Gonna Wash This Job Right Out of my Hair 

"...work is just a thing that you do when you’re not doing the things or people that you love most. It's what I do when I’m not trying to convince my mom that we are actually going to need to split a bottle, not a glass, of wine; when I'm not making silly birthday cards with construction paper and Elmer’s glue; when I'm not trying to bite my boyfriend’s chin, tease him about his lack of Scrabble skills, or invent absurd stories we can tell people about the way we met. It’s not your life; it’s just how you fund it." ~smitten

I've been so wrapped in the misery of this ridiculous job situation, I'd forgotten that having a life means so much more than making a living.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com