<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

No news is good news, right? 

It's been over 24 hours since I sent off my resume and I've got nothing. No emails, no phone calls, nothing. A little depressing but not so much as out and out rejection. I am trying my hardest not to jump to conclusions, but me being me I've already run through every possible outcome, twice. I've cried in the shower, pleading with God to let this happen only moments after pricing new furniture and finding plane tickets home for the holidays.
They say insanity is repeating the same action time and again expecting different results. Should that be true, mark me down as certifiable. This manic-depressive approach to job hunting has been my trademark. I've been in this place so many times before, frustrated by the silence while building up the outcome until, ultimately, it becomes painfully obvious that the answer is NO.
I'm not quite ready to accept that yet. I want this job, I love this job, but most importantly, I CAN DO THIS JOB. I can kick this job's ass. So keep it up with the praying, and the crossing of the fingers, and the sending of the vibes. I won't go down without a fight.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com