<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Painfully Obvious 

Well, looks like New York is a bust. For now, at least. I've allowed myself a week to hope, to hold my breath, to dream big. That week having past, it's now time to get a grip, move on, and try again.
I have decided that with or without a job, I will be moving sometime in the next few months. Where, I'm not exactly sure. I've made a list of possibilities-some realistic, some not so much. There is nothing left for me here, just a lot of hurt and rejection and missed opportunities. I am ready to reinvent myself, to start over from the beginning and make something of my life. I have a lot of thinking to do over the next few weeks, a lot of researching and soul searching. But right now, I'm at a complete loss as to what to do and where to go. So, here's the list, in no particular order, let me know what you think.

New York
San Francisco
Philadelphia
Denver
Nashville
Charlotte
Atlanta
Jacksonville

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com