<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Battle of Who Could Care Less 

Does anyone else think that Penelope Cruz is thanking her lucky stars that she ditched Tom before he went to the dark side of crazy? I would be. Seriously, the man is a loon. Also, wouldn't you all agree that this relationship with Katie Holmes is a little suspect? Come on now. I think you would have an easier time convincing me that Sigfried and Roy are just really close friends than you would getting me to believe that Tom Cruise is truly in love with Joey. It doesn't strike anyone else as odd that he has spent the entire press tour for 'War of the Worlds' professing his love for a B-list, sub par actress under the Eiffel Tower and ranting about Brooke Shields and the psuedoscience of psychiatry? Could it be he is trying desperately to distract us from how crappy his movie will be and convince us that he still has a plausible career and is still important in the eyes of the world? He reminds me a bit of the children I used to babysit, who, when I was otherwise distracted, would stamp their feet and scream, "Look at me, LOOK AT ME!!!" And then, when I had had enough of the screaming and would redirect my attention towards them, it turned out they only wanted show me how capable they are at hopping on one foot for the 100th time that hour. Annoying when done by a child, just plain tragic when done by a fully grown** man.

**Please note that, despite his short stature, Tom Cruise can in fact be considered fully grown.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com