<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Despite my best efforts at living frugally, I seem to be bleeding money. And not like a surface wound kind of bleeding but more like a deep, gushing, amputate now to save the life of the patient kind of bleeding. I downsized my life for the express purpose of saving money, but it seems as though life with a roommate in a apartment that I HATE is having exactly the opposite effect. Granted, I have twice the number of bills living here than I ever did on my own given my roommate's need for satellite TV, broadband internet, and local and long distance phone service. Add to that a utility bill almost equal to the amount I pay on my just-like-new car and I have an idea where my money goes to each and every paycheck. I'm so frustrated, I could spit.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com