<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 06, 2006

Some thoughts from the weekend:

So, Brokeback Mountain was run over and left for dead by Crash last night at the Academy Awards. Along with probably 99% of the population, I say, "I DON"T CARE! NOBODY CARES!" With the exception of the post-Oscar commentary given on NPR today by Fred Willard and John Michael Higgins, I really don't care to hear another word about that or anything else directly related to the over-worship of celebrity in this culture.

Good bars are the bars you walk into and are greated immediately by a beer and a big hug.

My friend Ashley is GETTING MARRIED! YEAH!

I have heard it said that love is never having to say you're sorry. To that I say, "BULLS#@T." Love is making every effort to admit when you're wrong, to acknowledge your mistakes and caring enough to ask for forgiveness.

I bought a skateboard. Everyone seems to question this decision, especially my mother who said that my accident-prone inability to walk down a hallway without running into the wall seems to be slightly inconsistent with my visions of throwing my body onto a small board with wheels and safely propelling myself down the street. She obviously has yet to see how cool I look just standing on the thing.

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com