<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 11, 2007

To Everything, There Is A Season 




Can I tell you something? I don't think bees are this busy.


I wish I could fill pages with the misadventures of the last months of my life, but sadly, the story of those days would fill up no more than a few paragraphs.


I have been about the busy-ness of living a normal, coupled life. Trust me, it's not as exciting as it sounds. My days are filled with the everyday humdrum of routine mixed up with a hint of prayers being answered and dreams coming true.


I can't recall a happier time, though that isn't to say that every moment has been a blessing. I think I have finally found the mix of good and bad and ugly that fits me perfectly. I have a love(r), and a good job (with a growing paycheck), and a healthy body, and a clear mind and a messy room. I also have a button-pusher, and long, exhausting days, and moments of sheer insanity, and let's not forget that messy room.
I am beginning to see myself through the eyes of one who loves me for me. He has a way of focusing on everything that is right instead of my old stand-by way of looking at everything that is absolutely wrong. I can't say he loves my faults but he understands them and appreciates them so much more than I ever have.
He makes me want to be better and because of him I demand more from life than I have in the past. I want to squeeze out every second of joy I possibly can. I want stories and accomplishments and notches on my belt. I want to grow (up) and experience the world in new ways.
Given that challenge, I feel it is time to move on from here. This little diary has chronicled my life for so many years. Good years, formative years but I want to leave the past in the past and face the road ahead with fresh legs. I'm not exiting the blog-o-sphere all together, but I am starting over somewhere fresh. I've got some new ideas, a new approach and I need the space to tell my story in new ways.
I hope you will come and visit, I'll post a link when I'm ready to be hospitable.
Thanks for everything.
Mandy

#
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Web Counter by TrafficFile.com